Rates & Rules
|Rates per night: Must be paid on arrival.|
|Rv non service||30||28.5||27|
|Tent 15A elec.||33||31.35||28.05|
|Rv 15A elec.||33||31.35||28.05|
|Rv 14A elec/wtr||35||33.25||31.5|
|Rv 30A elec/wtr||37||35.15||33.3|
|BK 30A elec/wtr/swg||39||37.05||35.1|
|SP 30Aews p-thru||42||39.9||37.8|
|SP Rv 30Aews p-thru||45||42.75||40.5|
|XP Rv 50/Aews p-thru||49||46.55||44.1|
|Picnic site:||20||full use of the facility for the day, 2 adults and children age 9 and under included (max- 6)|
The rates are based on 2 adults and children under 9 years of age (guest charge added for extra person)
Extra person charge is $5.00 per person/night + GST
- Free showers
- Free wifi
- Free use of pool and splash pad
- Free storage on site when staying at the campground for at least 4 months (RV insurance required)
For reservations and cancellation policy, please visit www.koa.com
please call for availability and other information. Tel: 204-979-2229
All fees must be paid in advance at the time of arrival.
To maintain a pleasant, clean, relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, all guests are
requested to follow our Happy Camper’s Guidelines:
Pool and splash pad remain closed during bad weather or while there is frost in the ground.
- Guests and their visitors must check-in at the office before entering the campground.
- There is maximum speed limit of 5km per hour anywhere in the campground.
- For safety reasons Children aged 12 or under can only be in the pool/splash pad area with adult supervision.
- Quiet hours for our campground are 10:30 pm to 7:30 am
- Pets must be under supervision at all times, any litter created by them must be
- picked up promptly. Please note that pets are prohibited in pool or playground area.
- Fire works are not allowed in the campground.
- Washing your vehicles in the campground is prohibited.
- Being in the close proximity of the river and highway, we request all of our guests to alert younger members in your group of the dangers associated.
- KOA/Management is not liable for any injuries or loss due to negligence.
- Anyone not following these guidelines and behaving in an unruly manner will be evicted from the premises without warning.